Monday, January 18, 2016

Keep Moving Forward



Since December, I've worked really hard on lifting above the fog, finding strength and concentrating on doing the things that bring me joy. It has worked well and I've been, dare I say, happy. However last night as I laid in bed, the sadness that I have been putting off began to wash over me. As I laid there, I realized that Hudson was with me for 33 weeks and it has now been 33 weeks that I have been without him. It is a hard and sad milestone to reach when you have to come to grips that the time without them has surpassed the time with them.

I have the day off today so after blood work this morning (CD21 to see what Progesterone levels are in hopes that clomid did it's job this month and I ovulated), I am catching up with some personal chores and came across the above quote from Martin Luther King, Jr.

All I have to say is yes to this. One-thousand times yes. 

For those needing a little inspiration today, I hope this warms your heart as it has mine. We are all in different places in our walk of life. For those grieving or in pain - run, walk or crawl. Do whatever you can do with the strength you have to keep moving forward. At some point, we will all fly out of it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment